Arterial stiffness & central aortic pressure analysis
BPLab Vasotens is a unique diagnostic system which combines estimation of central aortic pressure and arterial stiffness parameters with traditional blood pressure monitoring.
BPLab Vasotens complex:
- Includes 24-hour blood pressure monitor BPLab and software Vasotens.
- Uses an inexpensive oscillometric method for estimation of arterial stiffness, central and peripheric hemodynamics parameters. A regular cuff acts as a sensitive transducer.
- Stores oscillogram of every measurement. These oscillograms are analyzed by original software Vasotens afterwards.
- Designed both for routine clinical and scientific research
- Measurement data output in the form of tables and graphs
- Enables monitoring of patients within 24 hour or at doctor's office
BPLab Vasotens is a perfect instrument which combines simultaneous monitoring of:
central aortic pressure parameters
- Systolic BP in aorta (SYSao)
- Diastolic BP in aorta (DIAao)
- Mean Blood in aorta (MBPao)
- Pulse Pressure in aorta (PPao)
- Ejection Duration (ED)
- Pulse Pressure Amplification (PPA)
- Subendocardial Viability Ratio (SEVR)
arterial stiffness parameters
- Pulse Wave Velocity (PWV)
- Pulse Wave Velocity in aorta (PWVao)
- Augmentation Index (AIx)
- Reflected Wave Transit Time (RWTT)
- Arterial Stiffness Index (ASI)
- Maximum Rate of Arterial Pressure Rise (dP/dt max)
basic blood pressure parameters
- Systolic BP (SYS)
- Diastolic BP (DIA)
- Mean Blood Pressure (MBP)
- Pulse Pressure (PP)
- Heart Rate (HR)
- Double Product Index (DP)
Parameters of central aortic pressure and arterial stiffness (including pulse wave velocity, central and peripheric augmentation index) have gone through validation with such "golden standard" devices as SphygmoCor and Vasera.